Re: 3.20 Test Days

Hi everyone!

The previous test day was a big success! We discovered issues early, and quite a lot of fixes have been committed based on the test results.

The next test day is scheduled for next Monday (22 February), and it would be great if anyone wanted to join in and help out. There are instructions on the test days page [1], and there's an empty page [2] ready to have notes added to it.

We can probably use #gnome-hackers for discussion on the day.

Allan

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/ThreePointNineteen/TestDays/
[2] https://wiki.gnome.org/ThreePointNineteen/TestDays/2016-02-22