3.20 Test Days

For this cycle, I wanted to make sure that we do a more thorough job of testing prior to release. To that end, I've scheduled three days where I plan to do testing.

The idea is to do a simple walk through of the release, as a new user would experience it, making notes and taking screenshots along the way. It is intended as a light weight exercise, and I'm happy to conduct it on my own. Other testers would be more than welcome though! Some initial instructions can be found on the wiki:

https://wiki.gnome.org/ThreePointNineteen/TestDays

I conducted the first test yesterday, and have put my notes and screenshots on the wiki:

https://wiki.gnome.org/ThreePointNineteen/TestDays/2016-02-08

There are plenty of issues in there, so developers and release team please take a look!

In the future, it would be good to try and make this a standard part of the release schedule.

Allan