Re: upcoming "systemd --user" dependency in gnome-settings-daemon

On Tue, 2016-08-30 at 13:05 +0200, Jens Georg wrote:

This landed in gnome-settings-daemon, vino, rygel and gnome-user-
share.

I'll make release for that first and last modules. Hopefully the
other
2 will see releases for the beta release this week, otherwise
distributions will have to patch that in for now.

Your initial patch to Rygel (incl. later fixes) was included in some
previous release - do you also need the other two commits you pushed
today, then I can make another rygel beta release tonight with those
two
included.

I don't think those are needed to test the changes on a "stock" GNOME
desktop, so the 2 additional patches can wait until you make a full
stable release.

Cheers