Re: upcoming "systemd --user" dependency in gnome-settings-daemon

This landed in gnome-settings-daemon, vino, rygel and gnome-user-share.

I'll make release for that first and last modules. Hopefully the other
2 will see releases for the beta release this week, otherwise
distributions will have to patch that in for now.

Your initial patch to Rygel (incl. later fixes) was included in some previous release - do you also need the other two commits you pushed today, then I can make another rygel beta release tonight with those two included.