Re: Gnome Flatpak build system, descriptions and questions

On Fri, 2016-08-26 at 11:21 -0500, Michael Catanzaro wrote:
On Fri, 2016-08-26 at 11:48 -0400, Shaun McCance wrote:

IIRC, git.gnome.org won't let you push an unsigned tag.
I've been doing it for a while, so it most certainly does! I don't
see
value in signing our tags as (a) clearly nobody is checking the
signatures, and (b) we don't currently have any centralized registry
of
trusted keys, so it's not possible to know which signatures to trust
anyway.

Ah, it appears an annotated tag is sufficient:

https://wiki.gnome.org/Git/Help/LightweightTags
https://git.gnome.org/browse/sysadmin-bin/tree/git/pre-receive-check-po
licy#n185