Re: Gnome Flatpak build system, descriptions and questions

On 25 August 2016 at 16:29, Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com> wrote:
However, it would
make more sense for each individual application developers to maintain
the manifest in the applications git repo.

I think this is a very good idea indeed; I was confused about the
"centralization" aspect of the builder files. Isn't this just some
globbing, if we all agree to put the manifest in the same place in the
git tree?

Richard