Re: Changing gnome-love to newcomers

On Sat, Sep 5, 2015 at 1:45 AM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
Does anybody have an objection to changing the irc channel from #gnome-love
to #newcomers?  We'll probably change wiki names and everything else
associated with gnome-love over time.  But the immediate change will be the
irc channel.

Isn't the bugzilla keyword the second most prominent use? That should
be changed as well.

gnome-love isn't very descriptive at least for outsiders trying to join the
project.

Yep.

--
Alexandre Franke