From: sri ramkrishna me
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 23:45:17 +0000
Subject: Changing gnome-love to newcomers
To: desktop-devel-list gnome org

Does anybody have an objection to changing the irc channel from #gnome-love to #newcomers?  We'll probably change wiki names and everything else associated with gnome-love over time.  But the immediate change will be the irc channel.

gnome-love isn't very descriptive at least for outsiders trying to join the project.  I know what it means and so do most of us who have used 'love' as term to mean working on something.

I will give one week, if there is no credible objections, the change happens.  I will send one mail the day before as a reminder and then make the change.

sri