Online Service API keys
- From: Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
- To: desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Cc: GNOME release team <release-team gnome org>, board gnome org
- Subject: Online Service API keys
- Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2015 15:41:16 +0200
As we're integrating more and more online services into GNOME, and that
we then need API keys to access those services.
I've move a similar table from a gnome-online-accounts Wiki page to a
separate page to cover all the core GNOME components, also listing
contacts for those keys.
In the future, it would be great if the Board or the release team could
take over the management of API keys, so that we don't end up with lost
keys when contacts aren't available.
The table is at:
Please note that this is only for core GNOME components, and that it
shouldn't cover test applications (grilo-test-ui contains a number of
separate API keys as well, for example).
] [Thread Prev