Re: monitor setting in gnome using new randr 1.5 option

On Thu, Nov 12, 2015 at 05:37:53PM -0500, Stephen Adler wrote:
Is there a video driver which supports 4K MST monitors which runs under
linux so that I can test this new "tile blobs" thing?
I'm kind of sick of NVIDIA right now but the only alternative is ATI cards
which when I last tried, did not have MST support under the linux drivers.

[ANNOUNCE] xf86-video-ati 7.6.0

 * DisplayPort 1.2 MST support

http://lists.x.org/archives/xorg-announce/2015-November/002657.html

--
Tomasz Torcz               RIP is irrevelant. Spoofing is futile.
xmpp: zdzichubg chrome pl     Your routes will be aggreggated. -- Alex Yuriev