Re: Does GNOME Terminal need a UI update?

On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 2:52 PM, Justine O'Neil <justine_oneil zoho com> wrote:
P.S.  Since this is my first post to the list, I suppose I should give a
little introduction. I am a 23 year-old young lady going to university to
study science and computing.  I am getting my minor in computer science, but
I have been programming on and off for the last decade.  I like to cook, and
I love to argue passionately about things that matter to me.  And of course,
I love FLOSS and GNOME!

Welcome to the list and to GNOME, Justine!  Hashem has covered most of
the interesting stuff in his response to you.  Since you are new, feel
free to talk to me or anybody on the engagement team if you have
problems, concerns, or issues and what not.  That goes for any lurkers
who are also new to GNOME.  We can help!

sri