Re: Marco

On 26 May 2015 at 22:02, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 9:12 AM, Xan Lopez <xan gnome org> wrote:
This is terrible news. I remember fondly working with him on Epiphany many
years ago. His patience and good character were instrumental in getting me
started on this whole crazy business, as I'm sure it was the case for many
others.

Yes, his legacy lives on not only in Epiphany, but also Rhythmbox
which he also help start.  He will be missed. Condolences to the
family and friends.

sri

He will be missed, and I'd humbly suggest the Foundation to dedicate the
next stable release of GNOME to his memory.

We can look into that.

That's a great idea. He reviewed my first patches ever to a free
software project and his contagious enthusiasm was what put into
motion my career in open source.

He loved his work and cared about its impact on the life of others, so
I think he would have appreciated this kind of recognition.

Regards,

Tomeu

sri

Xan