Re: Marco

This is terrible news. I remember fondly working with him on Epiphany many years ago. His patience and good character were instrumental in getting me started on this whole crazy business, as I'm sure it was the case for many others.

He will be missed, and I'd humbly suggest the Foundation to dedicate the next stable release of GNOME to his memory.

Xan