Re: Death of gnome-common

On Wed, 2015-06-24 at 14:17 +0100, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:
Sadly, it's still in use for AppData XML, but for that (and any other
XML-based format) there's itstool, which is also used by the
documentation team for the application help:

   http://itstool.org/

I will wait for someone to replace intltool with itstool in some module
that uses appdata, so I have an example to follow. I'm definitely not
up for learning yet another language to figure out how to do this from
scratch.

Michael