Re: Marco

We've setup a fund to help the family:

https://crowdfunding.justgiving.com/marcoPG

On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 2:39 AM Baptiste Mille-Mathias <baptiste millemathias gmail com> wrote:
On 26 May 2015 at 18:12, Xan Lopez <xan gnome org> wrote:
> This is terrible news. I remember fondly working with him on Epiphany many
> years ago. His patience and good character were instrumental in getting me
> started on this whole crazy business, as I'm sure it was the case for many
> others.

Really sad news.

I didn't know him personally but as a former user of Galeon, I
remember how innovative this browser was by the time, and how he put
energy and its vision into Epiphany [1].
My thoughts goes to anyone who knew him.

> He will be missed, and I'd humbly suggest the Foundation to dedicate the
> next stable release of GNOME to his memory.

I support this request

[1] https://projects-old.gnome.org/epiphany/documentation/manifesto.html

--
Baptiste