Re: How do you hack on GNOME? How can we do better?

For what it's worth, I appreciate this discussion taking place on this
mailing list.  As someone who follows the project and wants to get
involved, I have seen and experienced many of the challenges being
discussed.  The energy and expertise around trying to come up with a
solution is exciting to see and I hope this will result in opening the
doors to more developers being able to jump in.

I know it's off topic, but I thought it was worth noting the impact
which often goes unspoken.

Thanks!

Steve