Re: How do you hack on GNOME? How can we do better?

Hey,

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 3:36 AM, Jasper St. Pierre <jstpierre mecheye net> wrote:
In my opinion, the way to fix this is to make jhbuild more like Continuous. Have it read from the same manifest JSON format so that when Continuous gets fixed, so do jhbuilds. Have it work automatically in a similar way behind the scenes and "require less maintenance"

This would be hard to implement, as Continuous doesn't have dependencies for a package, instead the components are built in specific order. As a result, its impossible to build one component in Continuous.

Thanks,
 Vadim