Fwd: If you're attending GUADEC 2015, make sure to register.

A message from the GUADEC team

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Fabiana Simões <fabianapsimoes gmail com>
Date: Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 7:23 PM
Subject: If you're attending GUADEC 2015, make sure to register.
To: Foundation-List <foundation-list gnome org>

Hi Foundation,

Just a quick reminder that, if you're planning to come to Gothenburg
to attend GUADEC, you should make sure to register at
https://registration.guadec.org/ as soon as possible.

The venue can accommodate a certain amount of people, and we need to
make sure we don't go over that limit. Besides that, we'd really
appreciate if you're able donate a registration fee to help make
GUADEC happen.

Thanks so much! And see you all in Sweden.

Fabiana