Re: Proposal for personal WIP branches in git

hi Philip;

thanks for taking care of this. I think it's a good policy that would
remove ambiguity, so it's +1 from me.

we should also point to the GitHub mirror, since we have it and it's
easy to fork the repository under your own account.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.