Proposal for personal WIP branches in git

There’s a bit of discussion going on at the DX hackfest about personal
branches of other people’s modules.

People here agree that it would be pretty good if we standardised on:
    wip/$nick/$branch_name
as the name for your branches on someone else’s module. These could be
pushed to git.gnome.org without worrying about asking permission from
the module maintainer.

‘wip’ to allow force-pushes, and $nick to disambiguate.

If nobody has any objections, I could add this to
    https://wiki.gnome.org/Git/FAQ

Philip