Re: tracker-sandbox.py and UI tests

On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 11:50 AM, Cosimo Cecchi <cosimoc gnome org> wrote:
On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 3:33 AM, Pranav Kant <pranav913 gmail com> wrote:

Upon some investigation, it seems that `xdg-mime` is returning a wrong
mimetype for image files inside sandboxed shell. However, it returns a
valid mimetype outside tracker sandboxed shell. Here is the result of
running `tracker-extract` on one of the image files :
http://fpaste.org/169097/21161511/ from which it appears that it GIO
can't recognise the mimetype of the file.

Can you please have a look and show some pointers where I could have
messed up ?

Perhaps you need to install a copy of shared-mime-info in the sandboxed
prefix?
Well, no, I tried that; it doesn't work either. It shows the same GIO
error again. (MIME type guessed as 'application/octet-stream' (from
GIO))

--
Regards,
Pranav Kant,