Re: Gnome / systemd

On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 08:25:26AM -0800, Sri Ramkrishna wrote:
Internet.  The greatest way of changing minds and hearts is to be calm and
coherent on what we're trying to do.  That said, this thread and its replies
are a perfect example of how we should approach issues.  If we want to gain
mindshare, we need to be better than the Internet. :-)

Almost forgot: Devuan does have a few people who you can communicate
with. Entirely reasonable people who are willing and have put in work.
They might (initially) not have a good understanding or maybe think
things were done out of "forcing", but things changed around quickly
with just explaining things.

--
Regards,
Olav