Re: Feedback from downstreams presentation from DX hackfest 2015

On Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 3:52 AM, Ryan Lortie <desrt desrt ca> wrote:
hi, On Mon, Feb 2, 2015, at 10:10, Michael Catanzaro wrote:
FWIW, if you run devhelp with jhbuild, you will get documentation for the version of the library in jhbuild.
This is only true if the docs are actually built, which is not the case by default (and, unless we dramatically improve performance, shouldn't be). Cheers

Oh yeah good point, I was only building them for work on a bug. And they are really slow, we should keep them disabled.