Re: Giving up maintainership of Dictionary and 2048

Hi everybody,

First (and off-topic for games), I’m late releasing one of my module
(dconf-editor), sorry for that. I was planning this cycle (and worked
until now on) big changes, but yeah, life takes time, so looks like
it’ll be better to just delay them for 3.20, for GNOME modules
stability.

I’ll take maintainership for 2048. It’s a fun game, appreciated and
already packaged in some distributions, and I think I could make it
better. I’ll begin with 3.17.91.

Thanks all for this wonderful community,
Arnaud

--
Arnaud Bonatti