Re: A dock

Hello Sebastien,

Also as a desktop user, I do think that would be awful. Your OS X example, is a good example why GNOME should avoid
intelligent hide docs. It doesn't even work either good on Elementary, or with extensions.

But since you like it, and since  you already know how you can use it, and since any distro can ship such an extension,
whats the point of making default? :/

- alex