Re: System services & jhbuild

On Mon, Sep 8, 2014 at 9:55 AM, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
<zeeshanak gnome org> wrote:

Unless someone has plans on fixing this (somehow) soon, I would
suggest we either kick out all system services from jhbuild all
together or at least remove them from dependency list of other
modules.

+1 for me,  It should try to use what is already on the system.
Besides, what is the end goal of jhbuild?  Is it to write code against
the latest GNOME or is it to build a complete desktop environment?  I
would argue that we already have gnome-continuous for the latter.
Reducing jhbuild's scope would help make it an easier tool to manage
and actually work.

sri