Re: git.gnome.org changes and new doap file requirements

Is desktop-devel-list the wrong place to ask how to use the new categories in doap files?
An explanation is needed in https://wiki.gnome.org/Git/FAQ#How_do_I_add_a_description_to_the_git_web_view.3F__What_is_this_.22blah.doap.22.3F.

Den 2014-08-28 10:19, Kjell Ahlstedt skrev:
When I tried to change libxml++.doap, git refused to push the changes.

remote: ERROR: libxml++.doap is not valid:
remote:    doap:category property should be one of: apps,core,core-apps,deprecated,infrastructure

The category in libxml++.doap is still bindings. I don't understand which one of the allowed categories suits libxml++. I haven't found any instructions have to use these categories. There are apps and core-apps. Why not libs and core-libs?

https://wiki.gnome.org/Git/FAQ#How_do_I_add_a_description_to_the_git_web_view.3F__What_is_this_.22blah.doap.22.3F still says that the allowed categories are admin, bindings, deprecated, desktop, development, infrastructure, platform, and productivity.

Kjell Ahlstedt