Re: Problems to compile gnome-shell - st-texture-cache.c

Thank you Foliran :), first for the help and second for the project! (sorry my english)

On Sun, Sep 7, 2014 at 10:12 PM, Mauro Alexandre <upmauro gmail com> wrote:
> I can't compile gnome-shell because GTK_ICON_LOOKUP_DIR_RTL and
> GTK_ICON_LOOKUP_DIR_LTR is undeclared in file src/st/st-texture-cache.c.

You need to update GTK+ - those two flags first appeared in 3.13.2, so
that's the minimum version you need to build the latest development
release of gnome-shell. If you are building gnome-shell for yourself
(rather than a distribution package), I strongly recommend using
jhbuild[0] to handle dependencies for you (without affecting your
installed system).

-- Florian

[0] https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/GnomeShell#Building