Re: java-atk-wrapper maintainership

On 10/17/2014 07:46 PM, Magdalen Berns wrote:
Hi Alejandro,

Thanks for clarifying.

    As I said when I somewhat took over java-atk-wrapper [3], if I
    added  myself as maintainer was mostly in order to have an updated
    contact, and  more important, even if I didn't plan to work
    directly on it, at least  having someone to review the patches the
    community were providing, and  doing a release if needed (as I
    did, first release in 4 years 45]), that  are some of the
    additional tasks a maintainer is supposed to do, in addition to
    coding. I also said, that ideally it should be something temporal
    as Caribou, until a new maintainer appeared, that seems to be the
    case.

    So the question is, if you want to also do the releasing and the
    other tasks that usually involve became maintainer of a module?

Absolutely. Yes.

Ok, feel free to update the doap file, adding yourself as maintainer and removing me as maintainer.

BR