Re: java-atk-wrapper maintainership

Hi Alejandro,

Thanks for clarifying.

As I said when I somewhat took over java-atk-wrapper [3], if I added  myself as maintainer was mostly in order to have an updated contact, and  more important, even if I didn't plan to work directly on it, at least  having someone to review the patches the community were providing, and  doing a release if needed (as I did, first release in 4 years 45]), that  are some of the additional tasks a maintainer is supposed to do, in addition to coding. I also said, that ideally it should be something temporal as Caribou, until a new maintainer appeared, that seems to be the case.

So the question is, if you want to also do the releasing and the other tasks that usually involve became maintainer of a module?

Absolutely. Yes.

Magdalen