Re: HighDPI instructions for developpers

Also, you can open the inspector in most GTK+ applications with Ctrl+Shift+I, and change "Window scaling" on the Visual tab.

On Sun, Oct 5, 2014 at 2:19 PM, Mattias Bengtsson <mattias jc bengtsson gmail com> wrote:
sön 2014-10-05 klockan 15:34 +0200 skrev Pierre-Yves Luyten:
> Hi,
>
> is there some wiki page to help devs with HighDPI support?
> It is not that easy to follow-up current state in different libraries,
> plus settings-daemon settings, and probably many other factors I do not
> know yet.
>
> I guess some "avoid these bad practices" / "recommandations" might be
> useful too.

Good suggestion!

> Moreover, many devs cannot test this themselves.

Doing

$ GDK_SCALE=2 nautilus

or for a clutter using application

$ CLUTTER_SCALE=2 GDK_SCALE=2 gnome-maps

...works pretty fine for me.