Re: GNOME 3.13.2

On Fri, May 30, 2014 at 7:25 AM, Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl> wrote:

Could you write this up on wiki.gnome.org and link it from
https://wiki.gnome.org/PortabilityMatrix? I think it would be good to
already have some basic thoughts on there, even if some things aren't
yet known or subject to change. We could mention on the page that things
are still changing. Once done, we can announce to distributor-list.

Meaning: Don't spend too much time on it, but good to already inform
anyone who might not follow GNOME dev that we'd appreciate them working
on porting Weston, etc.

I've added a line to the portability matrix, for mutter wayland support