UI tests require modifying homedir

Some of the applications eg. gnome-photos require some data to be present  in the homedir. This is required for few of the UI tests, not all. But since gnome-continous neither provide any network access  nor have any data of its own, such kind of UI tests would not be feasible on continous.

Moreover, we can copy some of the test-data into homedir and then clean it up after tests complete. Continous do not have any problems with that but then running 'make check' on users local machine would break the user's homedir and some users might not like that at all.

Your suggestions are requested on how we can work around it.

---
Regards,
Pranav Kant,
Department of Computer Science
National Institute of Technology Hamirpur