Re: Into the freeze - blocker bugs

On Mon, 2014-02-24 at 18:17 -0500, Matthias Clasen wrote:
With 3.11.90, we've entered the freeze phase of the 3.12 cycle. Here
is a first look at bugs that would be good to give some attention to.
First, some bugs left over from Allans list - we are still at the very
beginning of the freeze, so there's still a window to get some of
these UI review bugs taken care of:
<snip>
gnome-settings-daemon
708846 RFE: Provide (off by default) feature for showing notification
at start up about recent login failures/successes.

That's not going to happen. The information isn't exported from
accountsservice, so it cannot be used in gnome-settings-daemon.
(and it's not a question of taking the code from gdm and putting it in
accountsservice, it thinks every sudo is a failed login on my
machine...).