Re: 3.14 Release Notes

This is a reminder that I'm still looking for details for the release
notes. I need more than just a bullet for each feature - some
description is essential.

Notable absences from the release notes:

 * No details on gestures - which gestures are supported by which
apps? Do they work automatically in other apps? etc.
 * Not much on the shell. I know we're not expecting big changes here,
but there could be groups of bugs that are worth mentioning. I'm
especially interested in multimonitor improvements.
 * Videos, Boxes, Web and Documents are missing.
 * Photos and Music seems pretty empty.

Thanks,

Allan