GNOME 3.13.90 releases

Hi all,

In the course of packaging up GNOME 3.13.90, I was advised to switch to
webkit2gtk-4.0 (version 2.5.x) as the new epiphany browser would be
making use of this.

So I jumped into the trouble, adjusted all the packages that depended on
webkit2gtk-3.0 (I try to keep the number of variations low if possible)
and basically everything is set...

BASICALLY: up to this date, there hasn't been a single epiphany release
in the 3.13.x cycle. Is this still going to happen? Or are we no longer
supposed to package epiphany for distributions? :) I'm sure it's just an
oversight, but it happened in all 3.13.x releases so far.

Looking forward to get a release of epiphany 3.13.90 to showcase to our
users!

Dominique / DimStar
--
Dimstar / Dominique Leuenberger <dimstar opensuse org>