Re: Stable release policy

On Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 09:47:45PM +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
Hi,

On Fri, 2014-08-22 at 19:59 +0100, Ross Lagerwall wrote:
Is there any policy about releasing updates to stable branches beyond
the .1 release or is it simply up to each project?  I couldn't find this
info anywhere on the wiki...

A stable .2 is listed on
https://wiki.gnome.org/ThreePointThirteen#Schedule

Ah, I missed that, I was looking at the ThreePointEleven schedule...

Core projects are expected to follow the release schedule.
See also https://wiki.gnome.org/MaintainersCorner

I'd expect core projects to at least make all the releases listed in the
schedule, but if useful bug fixes have queued up since May 14, it would
make sense to make a release, right?

Regards
--
Ross Lagerwall