Re: git.gnome.org changes and new doap file requirements

Hi,
Thanks a lot for this, now we can point newcommers to git.gnome.org to take a look on apps in some specific programming language.
I spotted an error though, trying to order the column Owner breaks the style and it doesn't order, so we can see programs in the same programming language consecutively (not sure what to do with apps with multiple languages though)

Cheers,
Carlos Soriano

On Sun, Aug 03, 2014 at 08:05:21AM +0200, scl wrote:
> What am I doing wrong? Needs the git hook to be fixed?

Right, instead of testing that it gives an error, I should also have
tested that it works as intended. I fixed about 3 bugs now, please try
again. :-P

--
Regards,
Olav