Icon theme changes

Hey,

we are merging gnom-icon-theme and gnome-icon-theme-symbolic into a
single icon theme. It will be available under the name
adwaita-icon-theme. This will affect both jhbuild modulesets and
distro packages, so I'm sending this heads-up to give you some advance
warning. In jhbuild, things may be in a bit of flux until all
dependencies in modules have been straightened out.

The reason for this change is to make things more simple and reliable.
With our current use, symbolic icons are simply not an optional add-on
anymore, but an integral part of the user experience. By making it
part of the single icon theme, we avoid a whole class of 'broken UX'
cases that happen when somebody forgets to install or removes the
symbolic icons.

Matthias