Re: Unreviewed patches - is the boat sinking?

I've heard a lot of follow-up on this subject except from the original poster.  I really would like to hear their response to the comments that have been offered.

I consider Joanna's email to be a kind of user testing; someone curious to help GNOME looked through our public database of tickets, developed this impression, and then went the extra mile of pointing it out rather than just walking away shaking their head.  Eduard Braun's follow-up I think is also important to consider.

-- Jim