Re: Power switch to actually turn off my computer

Charles T. Smith <cts.private.yahoo <at> gmail.com> writes:

Lennart Poettering <mztabzr <at> 0pointer.de> writes:

On Wed, 09.04.14 20:20, Charles T. Smith (cts.private.yahoo <at>
gmail.com) wrote:

Hello, how can I configure my SuSE 13.1 system to shut down when I
press the
power button?

Install gnome-tweak-tool and go to "Power". You'll find it there.

Lennart

Thank you for responding.  What does the tweak tool do?  What software
component is now responsible for handling the power switch?

I've spent an hour or so looking around /usr/lib/python/site-packages/gtweak
and haven't found what it does yet... it occurs to me that one shouldn't
have to reverse engineer a tool in order to learn how to configure something ...

Can anybody point me to the configuration files which are relevant?

cts