Re: 3.12 feature: GNOME Software

On 24 September 2013 15:29, Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl> wrote:
Is there anything a distribution should do? I noticed you wanted
something changed in the Fedora build system. Did I have that right and
do we need similar changes in other distributions?

Well. The issue is more how we describe things like input methods.
I've got a nice set of files
https://github.com/hughsie/fedora-appstream/tree/master/appdata-extra/inputmethod
that are headed upstream, but I've kinda fudged the AppStream side of
things. I'll have to add to the official spec so we can be
interoperable between distros. Actually running the build and compose
steps on the distro servers (rather than running it myself once a week
or so) and that's something I'll be pushing for after F20 is out of
the door.

Richard