Re: 3.12 features: better integration with Facebook and Windows Live

Hi, fr33domlover

El jue, 10 de oct 2013 a las 11:29 , fr33domlover <fr33domlover mailoo org> escribió:
Then what about MediaGoblin?

Anyway, there's a chance Diaspora develops a public API if you talk to
them and explain they're going to have a desktop plugin in GNOME. I'm
sure they'll be happy.

Well, I'm not involved on Diaspora development, but AFAIK there is an API dicussion in loomio[1]. The API is a long desire feature, but it is not ready yet.
[1] https://www.loomio.org/discussions/6930

Best regards,

Andres Fernandez
Software Peronista