Re: App menu Help/About consistency

On Mon, 2013-11-25 at 20:00 +0100, Carlos Garcia Campos wrote:
It's not only the version number, but additional information, for
example Epiphany shows the WebKit version, and Evince shows the
document
backend in use and its version as well.
All of which are fairly important when working on bugs. gnome-abrt (or
some future Oops) is not ready to handle this, will not work outside
Fedora within the foreseeable future, and will not be included in
many/most distributions ever.

And I cannot believe that we would refuse to make new releases of Totem,
Documents, and Dictionary(!) except in coordination with gnome-desktop.
Or that Ubuntu would enforce that coordination if we did.