Re: The bunch of examples

On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 11:41 AM, bugs <bugs ttyhoney com> wrote:
I will keep this short! Not. I tried but failed! So please pick what
you are interested in. And don't take it personal. I can only apologize
for my own unfair and unpolite behaviour.

Well. No I'm weird. To much contacts :D
Thank you for your patience. You must be crazy if you have read all of
this! Brave soul!

And that's exactly the problem. I'm sure there's lots of valid criticisms in here, but the way you've written the email does not inspire me to set out to fix any of them. They instead make me reach for the "delete" button on my email client, but I figured I should let you know that before I pressed it. Consider this a courtesy.

Peter