Re: Hi Gnome Folks

Glad you like GNOME :)
This extension should remove the rounded corners.
https://extensions.gnome.org/extension/448/remove-rounded-corners/

On 03/08/2013 04:01 PM, Shakey Nate wrote:

Hi gnome crew,

                   My name is Nathan and have been using gnome since ubuntu 6.04 to current and want to say I love you Desktop Environment Gnome 3
My Reason for Emailling you is to say that the corner rounding is somewhat of a nuisance right angle square would be a better option for some users. I love rest and can't wait to see what the Team comes up with next.

Thank you for your time,

Nate