VJOURNAL (Re: GNOME Calendar app and tasks)

On Sun, 17 Feb 2013 16:32:26 -0500, Erick Pérez Castellanos
<erickpc gnome org> wrote:

Just curious - is there a plan to integrate tasks in future Calendar
app?
 https://live.gnome.org/Design/Apps/Calendar [1]

Right now I'm a little short of time. But I'll keep working on it.

Hi!

here is a ping request for comments if any:

* Contacts has already a super cool implementation
* Calendar has too =) , and shall integrate tasks.

=> Remaining one : memos, ie,  VJOURNAL. Not sure anyone on earth use
it...
Do you think VJOURNAL is for gnome-calendar? since it has start date /
end date?

Or rather for Notes application? since its notes (this one is my POV,
but not a strong opinion)... In such case I'll look for implementing
this on my side.

btw, I think  Tracker has an extension for mails and contacts, but not
events / tasks/ memos. Is it something you already considered or are
interested in?

if no one ever started discussing this i'll ask feedback on IRC or
desktop-devel-list. I simply don't know if that's something already
thought.

Pierre-Yves
PS : Glad to see lot of commits on your ui-rewrite branch! thanks for
your work!