Re: GIT MAINTENANCE: 23th Apr, 11:00 - 12:30 GMT+2

Everything should be back. Please let me know if you experience any issue.

Thanks!

Andrea

2013/4/22 Andrea Veri <av gnome org>
Hi,

I'm currently migrating git.gnome.org to a new machine, there will be a little downtime tomorrow 23th April from 11:00 - 12:30 GMT+2.

The service involved will be shutdown to prevent any data loss during the move. As always I'll make sure to follow-up this e-mail to confirm that the move went smoothly.

Have an awesome day,

--
Cheers,

Andrea