Re: Management Tools used by Gnome project

On ו', 2013-04-12 at 18:05 -0700, Germán Póo-Caamaño wrote:
On Sat, 2013-04-13 at 03:59 +0300, אנטולי קרסנר wrote:
Hello everybody,

I'm gathering information about how free software projects are managed
and I'll be thankful if someone can explain briefly which technologies
are used by Gnome.

I think that "Producing Open Source Software: How to run a successful
Free Software project" by Karl Fogel is a good starting point.

http://producingoss.com/

Thanks, it is very useful indeed.

But I'd like to hear some more: How and where is the release cycle
managed? How does cross-module communication and management happen?