Re: How long should it take to fix a obvious memory leak?

Guys, seriously, at this point, haven't you figured out that it
doesn't really matter what we say? He knows he's wrong, he just
doesn't want to ack. it, and I think he is enjoying this game.

The point is made, let's just ignore him and move along, we have
better things to do.